THE AMNESIA MEMOIRS AND DIARIES
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1:
* June 1993 - Eulogy for a prospective suicide; Deep background:
Serment to the groom; My education.
* 1988: How I found a room at Jessie's;
* 1989: Pat Fleming, my guitar teacher;
- the Friday the 13th burglary in Paris; Police report
- Chapter 2: Consultation with a
graphologist; Big sister is coming; Waiting for Big Sis; We go to
my apartment; The burglary avenue de Choisy as told by Big Sis;
Introducing Agnes and Val to the old man; June 1st; June 2nd;
- Chapter 3: My big sister is a thief;
A frightening visit; Dinner at my place; Regrets only; Good bye Big
Sis; Damage control; Alone in the apartment; Theo calls; Looking
for new digs with Roommate Finders; Eva & Matt;
- Chapter 4:Leaving West 96th Street;
At Sarah's apartment; 19 West 103rd Street; The theft of my
* 1990: Harassment at work; Last days at James Cummins'.
- Chapter 5
* 1991 to 1993: Sy, my landlord.
- Chapter 6:
* 1993, summer: Starting a music career; Danny at Columbus Circle;
The man in the subway; A professional drummer; Cuba; Another
- Chapter 7: Cabaret Entertainment
Services; A third drummer; James; The korean market; Augie's; Chez
Pierre; French restaurants; Tony and William.
- Chapter 8: The connections; Assessing
the Assassins; Birth of a compulsion; The Scorpio myth;
Reflexions; A Friendly Hello; Beverly Marshal; Mail tampering;
The number 666; Estate update.
- Chapter 9: Medical Exam; Trial
preparation; True and False; Learning to lie; Depression; Rescue
- Chapter 10: Me and my cat; You're on
your own, baby; Back to France? Call to mom; Dream; Getting rid of
things; Legal documents vanish; Suicide, anybody?
- Chapter 11:The turnaround; Mosaics;
Talk to Sy; Call mom; Protecting the home front; Talking to the
Press; More home protection.
- Chapter 12: Second pre-trial
interview; Gaslighted; Trying to get legal advice; The landlord and
the locksmith; The lawyers'trap; Trying again to get legal advice;
Estate update; Dismissal of the Slavits; More gaslighting; Before
the judge; Another locksmith; A strange scene; Complaint to the
Disciplinary Committee; Complaint to Small Claims Court; Back to
Supreme Court; Trying again to find legal help; Mr Falk, atty;
Looking for the landlord's ad.